Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Long time for a decision watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have applied for student finance since July 2015 and don't have an answer yet.
    My application is as EU Migrant worker and I had sent all the documentation that they had request me as: contract of employment, payslips, letter from my employer, my residency in a letter form etc.

First time they got wrong my application and i had sent them another PN1 Form and i was waiting for 2 months.

After that they sent me another letter that I am not eligible for finance because my course is not one that they can pay finance. My course is an HND Business so it is one that they can pay student finance.

I was waiting for 1 more month and when I am logged on into my account it said that I need to sent the Childcare Grant Form. I need to specify that I don't have any children.I didn't tick anything on my PN1 form so I don't understand why they asked me for Childcare Grant Form.

After that I received by post a letter from EU Migrant Worker regarding other documentation that i need to send. I sent everything that they requested 3 weeks ago and they told me that i need to wait more.

I would like to know if as an EU Migrant worker my application will be approved or not. As this type of application I will receive the maintenance grant and loan as well? How long I need to wait?

P.S I look forward to hiring from you.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

At the moment all new evidence for our migrant worker team is currently taken 18 working days to process from the date we receive this.

If accepted as a migrant worker then yes you will be able to receive maintenance grants and loans.

Thanks.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.