The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
BlueAngel
You mite think like that Keisha, but me and many millions of fans dont.
No offence to you sweetie, but everyone has there different tastes in men, and I like Shane. He has that sensitive thing baout him and charm. Ok he mite not be perfect, but no one ever is.

No, no I wasn't havin a go, just saying my tastes are totally different :smile:
Reply 81
BlueAngel
ure good looking, im very flattered. :smile:

lol, THAT'S good looking? come on, im pulling a right face there, i look a little better in the picture thread

edit: oh right, you were being nice :wink:
'
{ingnik']lol, THAT'S good looking? come on, im pulling a right face there, i look a little better in the picture thread

edit: oh right, you were being nice :wink:

yeah ure a nice bloke.
Reply 83
BlueAngel
yeah ure a nice bloke.

lol, in this world, being nice counts for nothing. well i have my girlfriend, im happy. goodnight
Reply 84
BlueAngel
You mite think like that Keisha, but me and many millions of fans dont.
No offence to you sweetie, but everyone has there different tastes in men, and I like Shane. He has that sensitive thing baout him and charm. Ok he mite not be perfect, but no one ever is.

But you don't actually know him. Believe me, I've been there (though I never got as far as advertising on the internet for men who looked like him), but it's not real. When you find someone in real life, you'll see.
Just thought Id bring this out again, just in case there is a lookalike on this forum today.
Hiya :biggrin:
Reply 86
BlueAngel
Just thought Id bring this out again, just in case there is a lookalike on this forum today.
Hiya :biggrin:

Stalker stalker stalker :tongue:
i no Jude Law, he is as cute in flesh at on paper!

I have 2 make a an effort not to stare sometimes!
His girlfriend is really nice tho.
Reply 88
boxersarecool
i no Jude Law, he is as cute in flesh at on paper!

I have 2 make a an effort not to stare sometimes!
His girlfriend is really nice tho.

how do oyu know him?
Sienna's sister Savannah is a gd family friend and round here 3/5 evenings!

see her sister and Jude when they staying, she lives really close.
Was invited 2 a party with them 2 weeks ago, couldn't go as me revising:frown:
my little brother went instead!
Jude's gf is Sienna Miller (actress) and her sister is a family friend she is called Savanna and is vogue model, although now setting up fashion company/ her sister models her clothes sometimes.

Hope that is clearer - i am hopeless at explaining stuff!

Latest

Trending

Trending