I Have Mocks in 2 weeks and haven't started revisiing

Watch
joyfulelephant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I Have Mocks in 2 weeks and haven't started revising. Can anyone help me as i have my year 11 mocks in 2 weeks and have not done any revision what so ever.

SamSp123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Same here. What courses do you take?
Will98765
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I start revising for my Computing exam the week before and got an A, anything is do-ble, if I'm passing my a-levels without revision then you can definitely do well in your mocks. Mocks mean **** all anyway so there's nothing to worry about
SamSp123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
By the way, if you are doing a computing exam these videos are great ^_^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxSW...X-eslHud2Lyycd
Calsiwm_Silicad
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by joyfulelephant)
I Have Mocks in 2 weeks and haven't started revising. Can anyone help me as i have my year 11 mocks in 2 weeks and have not done any revision what so ever.
Join me in the "haven't done any work of note in year 11 so far " club!
joyfulelephant
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by SamSp123)
Same here. What courses do you take?
Maths
English lan
English Lit
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
RE
Computer science
French
Geography

and all the results are put on our ucas application
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
UCAS application in year 11? I wouldn't worry about it.

If it's 6th form applications then maybe.

Set up some rewards for after mocks, start revision/mocks now
carolinrev
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by joyfulelephant)
Same here... I dunno about u but my mocks goes towards our sixth form application so.. I have no other option then to pass... Plus I have not even started revision for other subjects still doing my chemistry revising...
Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SamSp123)
By the way, if you are doing a computing exam these videos are great ^_^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxSW...X-eslHud2Lyycd
Thanks for that, matey. I have a computing mock next monday.
TheGuyWhoPhysics
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
start printing off past papers for most if not all of your subjects, this will give you a big boost in what questions you might expect in your mocks,(the mock paper is mostly likely going to be Summer 2015 exams which you can't get). I would also recommend using memory cards on the topics you don't understand and place them places where you often visit in the house i.e. bedroom and toilet. when you are eating breakfast instead of watching tv read the cards instead. by doing these this will help you even if you only have 2 weeks. i had 2 weeks until i started revising and i got 9A*and 4 As in the mocks. Hope this helps and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads