Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The final step of feminism watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I was thinking about how society has changed post sexual revolution, through female employment and now the culture based third wave feminism.

In the past, a man would work hard to make himself a sound, safe, stable provider (like the nerdy guys of TSR) to find a nice, innocent wife and they would wed and raise children. The wife takes the role of the caregiver while the man takes the role of the provider in this idyllic, safe paradise, but it must have been so boring for the woman, having to have sex with a man she has no attraction for, in return for shelter and food. So uninspiring.

Now we have women going to parties, having fun with Alpha males, marrying their providers later in life and if they need benefits to raise children or for childcare, we have provisions, less stigma for single mothers etc

I propose a final step. We must have two classes of men, an attractive, sexual breeding class and a celibate worker class.

Women should live in palaces where their higher needs are taken care of by the attractive males. The economy can be run by these worker drones kept in office blocks far away from the sensual paradise created for women.

The pics explain my thinking

Name:  amanda.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  69.4 KB

Attachment 477329477331
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    How on earth is this feminism? What happened to being an advocate for men's rights as well as women's...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    How on earth is this feminism? What happened to being an advocate for men's rights as well as women's...?
    A patriarchal traitor in our midst :sly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rad Prince)
    So I was thinking about how society has changed post sexual revolution, through female employment and now the culture based third wave feminism.

In the past, a man would work hard to make himself a sound, safe, stable provider (like the nerdy guys of TSR) to find a nice, innocent wife and they would wed and raise children. The wife takes the role of the caregiver while the man takes the role of the provider in this idyllic, safe paradise, but it must have been so boring for the woman, having to have sex with a man she has no attraction for, in return for shelter and food. So uninspiring.

Now we have women going to parties, having fun with Alpha males, marrying their providers later in life and if they need benefits to raise children or for childcare, we have provisions, less stigma for single mothers etc

I propose a final step. We must have two classes of men, an attractive, sexual breeding class and a celibate worker class.

Women should live in palaces where their higher needs are taken care of by the attractive males. The economy can be run by these worker drones kept in office blocks far away from the sensual paradise created for women.

Attachment 477329477331
    I was going to report you then I realised it is satire designed to open peoples minds a little

ReputationRep:
    There won't be enough alpha males for all the women, so beta males will still have a chance. Don't give up yet.

ReputationRep:
    Okay cool, let's pick team captains.

ReputationRep:
    A patriarchal traitor in our midst :sly:
    Is this a joke? The patriarchy is unhealthy for both women and men. Feminism is synonymous with equality - the fact that you are so dismissive of men's issues and rights shows that you aren't actually a feminist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    There won't be enough alpha males for all the women, so beta males will still have a chance. Don't give up yet.
    There will be less Alpha males than women true, so the women will share the most attractive men, if you google a dancing bear party (it's NSFW btw and you probably shouldn't show your mum either) you will get an idea of the daily life of the women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    Is this a joke? The patriarchy is unhealthy for both women and men. Feminism is synonymous with equality - the fact that you are so dismissive of men's issues and rights shows that you aren't actually a feminist.
    The patriarchy is good for men, but it is much better for women. Feminism hurts men, but it hurts women much more:

[img]
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezr...mb-448x302.jpg
    [/img]

ReputationRep:
    There will be less Alpha males than women true, so the women will share the most attractive men, if you google a dancing bear party (it's NSFW btw and you probably shouldn't show your mum either) you will get an idea of the daily life of the women.
    OMG, when do they do that? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    OMG, when do they do that? :eek:
    :rofl:

You actually googled it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the rad prince)
    so i was thinking about how society has changed post sexual revolution, through female employment and now the culture based third wave feminism.

In the past, a man would work hard to make himself a sound, safe, stable provider (like the nerdy guys of tsr) to find a nice, innocent wife and they would wed and raise children. The wife takes the role of the caregiver while the man takes the role of the provider in this idyllic, safe paradise, but it must have been so boring for the woman, having to have sex with a man she has no attraction for, in return for shelter and food. So uninspiring.

Now we have women going to parties, having fun with alpha males, marrying their providers later in life and if they need benefits to raise children or for childcare, we have provisions, less stigma for single mothers etc

i propose a final step. We must have two classes of men, an attractive, sexual breeding class and a celibate worker class.

Attachment 477329477331
    feminazi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamescrowe15)
    feminazi
    If you don't show more respect, the Alpha males will force you to be their clean up boy

ReputationRep:
    This is not feminism. Feminism as a term and in its purest form is essentially merely trying to make men and women have equal opportunities and choices in life.

In regards to the first post, it makes sense to me up to a point. It is true that the way things were, there was a balance.

The man was the one who made sure to provide, to make money and to keep his woman safe and cared for materially. In turn, the woman would stay at home and take care her of the house, her husband and her children. Mainly, the two roles complemented each other in raising a healthy, happy family.

This is not what feminists are arguing against. They are arguing against the man's belief that he has the 'right' to boss the woman around because he makes the money. They are arguing against the restriction of career, and general activity, opportunities to men. And most importantly, feminism is arguing against forcing women to marry and have sex with someone they dislike, because, at the end of the day, you can't put all your care and love into sustaining a husband you hate, or pleasing a husband you hate, or having his children, and as such the family will automatically become dysfunctional.

ReputationRep:
    Where do the omega males fit in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Where do the omega males fit in?

You're gonna be one of the celibate worker drones.

ReputationRep:

You're gonna be one of the celibate worker drones.
    I find this mildly arousing. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I find this mildly arousing. :indiff:
    OMG you have a cuckold fetish

Dude nooooo

get some T shots now

or else you will end up with a really hot wife, but you will end up paying handsome muscular men to have sex her, whilst they both laugh at you together.

ReputationRep:
    OMG you have a cuckold fetish

Dude nooooo

get some T shots now

or else you will end up with a really hot wife, but you will end up paying handsome muscular men to have sex her, whilst they both laugh at you together.
    :afraid:

At least I have really hot wife in the above equation :beard:

ReputationRep:
    It's all happening too fast. We, betas, need to act now.
    Some of you guys on here are okay, so if you live in the northeast, don't come into school tomorrow.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.