0%
    No
    33.33%
    Reduce hours
    0%
    Find a less stressful job
    66.67%

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and "studying" in college I'm in a panic about whether to keep my job at KFC or not. SOME INSIGHT INTO MY WORRIES: For the last 2 years of school I had what could be described as a complete breakdown. I couldn't go into school and got extremely depressed and anxious all the time.Despite not being at school I passed all my GCSE's C's and above. so I'm now in college, I'm constantly panicking, stressing out and I struggle to get into my lessons a lot. My attendance is low (58%) I also struggle to fit in and make friends(The doctors and camhs think I have autism) People in work are really friendly but I feel it's a pointless stress environment, I also work Friday-Sunday 16 hours and get paid well (£4.85) for a 16 year old. I worrying it's too much for me to do aswell as college? Would really like some help here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milliemax402)
    I'm 16 and "studying" in college I'm in a panic about whether to keep my job at KFC or not. SOME INSIGHT INTO MY WORRIES: For the last 2 years of school I had what could be described as a complete breakdown. I couldn't go into school and got extremely depressed and anxious all the time.Despite not being at school I passed all my GCSE's C's and above. so I'm now in college, I'm constantly panicking, stressing out and I struggle to get into my lessons a lot. My attendance is low (58%) I also struggle to fit in and make friends(The doctors and camhs think I have autism) People in work are really friendly but I feel it's a pointless stress environment, I also work Friday-Sunday 16 hours and get paid well (£4.85) for a 16 year old. I worrying it's too much for me to do aswell as college? Would really like some help here
    surely you should take your health and wellbeing as your priority , and if not having a job is going to make you less stressed and more happy going to school more often then that's what you should do . Having said that , if you need to work for financial reasons that changes things a bit. From what I can read having a job seems to be bringing unneeded stress and it might be good for you personally to leave it?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.