Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So since october, i've collapsed a few times (ooh dramatick) because i lost lots of blood due to CHINESE FOOD poisoning (never have it again ugh) and was admitted to the hospital. They told me i have anaemia, and i didn't have to do PE since praise the lord

ReputationRep:
    u really live up to your username don't you

Wait if that means you don't have to do it anymore means that you have nothing to hate it anymore since you don't do it anymore. Only the memories...

ReputationRep:
    If you of healthy weight, good for you. If you are on the big side, you will regret it in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    So since october, i've collapsed a few times (ooh dramatick) because i lost lots of blood due to CHINESE FOOD poisoning (never have it again ugh) and was admitted to the hospital. They told me i have anaemia, and i didn't have to do PE since praise the lord
    Thank the Lord for small victories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Wait if that means you don't have to do it anymore means that you have nothing to hate it anymore since you don't do it anymore. Only the memories...
    Memories are over rated.

(Original post by william walker)
    Memories are over rated.
    memories form the future.

ReputationRep:
    memories form the future.
    No your post experiences and constraints do. Memories do nothing but cause psychological pain.

No your post experiences and constraints do. Memories do nothing but cause psychological pain.
    Exactly, that's why they either get discarded or forgotten so one can move on and form the future from it.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, that's why they either get discarded or forgotten so one can move on and form the future from it.
    But if something is removed it can't form the future. Only the present act of its removal.

But if something is removed it can't form the future. Only the present act of its removal.
    One doesn't necessarily have to know the history to know the future. However we do see circumstances where one wants to forget the past to progress in the future.

ReputationRep:
    One doesn't necessarily have to know the history to know the future. However we do see circumstances where one wants to forget the past to progress in the future.
    Yes. But one must know history for that history to have an affect on the future.

Yeah people want the memories to go away as it is causing them pain. However what people actually do is go through the memories over and over again, analysing and learning from it.

Yes. But one must know history for that history to have an affect on the future.

Yeah people want the memories to go away as it is causing them pain. However what people actually do is go through the memories over and over again, analysing and learning from it.
    One can always make history. :rolleyes:

Analyse and hope to learn from it and try to avoid getting into that situation again.

ReputationRep:
    One can always make history. :rolleyes:

Analyse and hope to learn from it and try to avoid getting into that situation again.
    Indeed. What's with the roll eyes? One can make history, but at the present that is the future.

ReputationRep:
    ihatePE too m8

and am anaemic too m8

on't have to do PE in 6th form but still hi5

Indeed. What's with the roll eyes? One can make history, but at the present that is the future.
    It can be the past too.

ReputationRep:
    It can be the past too.
    Yeah when it is the past. However within the context of our conversation it is the future. I am enjoying this back and forth with you actually. It doesn't happen very often on here.

ReputationRep:
    nice 1

Yeah when it is the past. However within the context of our conversation it is the future. I am enjoying this back and forth with you actually. It doesn't happen very often on here.
    Of course of course, we learn from the past to learn the future, which is the present. The present forms the future. Me too, it really doesn't happen often, though I fear we are taking over the thread.
    Sorry OP
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Of course of course, we learn from the past to learn the future, which is the present. The present forms the future. Me too, it really doesn't happen often, though I fear we are taking over the thread.
    Sorry OP
    you keep having deep convos that i have no idea about, it ok im not dictator kim jung potato

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.