Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fat Rudeboi
will man get shanked by hipsters?

I have a job offer for the New Year in London, idk :h:

No if you dont flash your goods you will be fine :smile:
Ohh gl in the job!!!
Omg which ones did you pick? :colone:
Original post by SeanFM
I went to school in Islington (single people's capital of the country) but I live in Camden.

Oh Islington, it's just so peaceful and gorge. If I don't make it to Mayfair (or NYC), I'd love to settle there. Camden is always buzzing, living there must be great. I live in Muswell Hill. :smile:
Original post by Technetium
Oh Islington, it's just so peaceful and gorge. If I don't make it to Mayfair (or NYC), I'd love to settle there. Camden is always buzzing, living there must be great. I live in Muswell Hill. :smile:

It's not too bad, though I live on the outskirts of the borough so it's fairly peaceful and everything is within a nice distance.

I'm not sure about Islington and peaceful but yeah... maybe when the schoolkids are stuck in school and people aren't loitering!

And Muswell Hill, nice. A very nice area. You must have good schools around there.
Original post by SeanFM
It's not too bad, though I live on the outskirts of the borough so it's fairly peaceful and everything is within a nice distance.

I'm not sure about Islington and peaceful but yeah... maybe when the schoolkids are stuck in school and people aren't loitering!

And Muswell Hill, nice. A very nice area. You must have good schools around there.

There are some secluded residential parts to Islington that are really really nice. Ah the 134, such a grimy bus eh. That and the 29 route are literally the bane of my existence. Yeah it's pretty nice and the schools are good but some require quite a trek!
"You checked 7 out of 55 on this list!

You’re not very London and you’re not very hipster. Either you just stay inside all day, or you spend all your time in Leicester Square and Oxford Circus. Or maybe you’re soooo hipster that the stuff you do is too obscure to make it on to a BuzzFeed checklist. Congratulations!"

Actually **** London, i am more High Wycombe now.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Technetium
There are some secluded residential parts to Islington that are really really nice. Ah the 134, such a grimy bus eh. That and the 29 route are literally the bane of my existence. Yeah it's pretty nice and the schools are good but some require quite a trek!

Oh yeah I'm sure, but even those areas, they pop up on BBC news too often for all the wrong reasons. :erm:
4/55. I've never even heard of 98% of those places mentioned on that list. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
14 / 55, and I don't even live in London :tongue:
23/55, i dont even live there lmao
Original post by BlueReptiles
23/55, i dont even live there lmao

Wut which ones did you say yes to? :biggrin:
Wut which ones did you say yes to? :biggrin:

indie coffee stuff
cereal bar
the timeout stuff
brunch and restaurant stuff
bike stuff
I cant remember the others now tbh
indie coffee stuff
cereal bar
the timeout stuff
brunch and restaurant stuff
bike stuff
I cant remember the others now tbh

Are you a non London hipster? :tongue:
Are you a non London hipster? :tongue:

i live like 10 minutes from uxbridge so getting into london is easy haha
i live like 10 minutes from uxbridge so getting into london is easy haha

Are you a hipster or indie though? :smile: I don't know many people who like those :frown:

I got 7 too!
Clearly way too hipster for BuzzFeed :wink:
Are you a hipster or indie though? :smile: I don't know many people who like those :frown:

i wouldnt call myself a hipster tbh
I have my own hobbies and stuff lol
i wouldnt call myself a hipster tbh
I have my own hobbies and stuff lol

I thought hipsters did have hobbies :colondollar:

What was the cereal bar like?
I thought hipsters did have hobbies :colondollar:

What was the cereal bar like?

overpriced and I only went bc date
im the minority in that I put milk in before the cereal lmao