Turn on thread page Beta

girlfriend Makes Me Wear Briefs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i used to wear boxers all the time. My girlfriend would often be complaining that I should be wearing something "a bit tighter" but I didn't take too much notice. I hadn't worn briefs since I was about 13 and i am now 30 so she had never seen me wear them. One day she came home with seven pairs of briefs in different colours. She told me that these are what I should wear from now on. I laughed at her and said "yeah right". She came up close to me and whispered in my ear "well if you put a pair on right now you are going to like what is going to happen!". Needless to say, I dropped my pants and my boxers and pulled on a pair of the tight briefs. i go to the gymn a lot and i was worried other guys might tease me so i said could i wear boxers just to the gymn she said yes but Only if i promise to wear briefs *all* the time" she said. I moaned that I would, I started wearing briefs most of the time. I found the tightness too stimulating Sometimes I wore boxers but if she caught me she wouldn't touch me for a week and would dress in the sexiest of clothes and spend the whole week teasing me. One day she took all my boxers and made me throw them away. She took me shopping and made me buy all different colours and styles ofbriefs. She won't even let me wear boxer briefs - it has to be briefs or else I get no action.It's been about three years since this happened and I wear tight briefs every day now. She delights in telling her friends that I wear briefs and she always makes sure that there are plenty of skimpy coloured briefs on the washing line or drying around the house whenever family or friends call. but i am getting tired of her controlling obsessive behaviour i know its only underwear but she is over stepping the mark what shall i do

ReputationRep:
    For god sake if this isn't a troll then just break up with her, you keep making threads about her faults so just leave her.

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Grow a pair.
    a pair of what

ReputationRep:
    Just be brief with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    a pair of socks to match the briefs
    ohhh i thought so, silly me :/

i love briefs and i am girl just grow up and wear them if it makes your girlfriend happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ron_trns)
    Just be brief with her.
    A*

ReputationRep:
    i go to the gymn a lot and i was worried other guys might tease me so i said could i wear boxers just to the gymn she said yes but Only if i promise to wear briefs *all* the time" she said
    Your girlfriend clearly has dominatrix tendencies. I have a friend who gets his girlfriend to wear sexy lingerie under her normal clothes when she is out of the house. Sounds quite similar.

She won't even let me wear boxer briefs - it has to be briefs or else I get no action.It's been about three years since this happened and I wear tight briefs every day now. She delights in telling her friends that I wear briefs
    That's just getting a bit silly. Briefs crush your ballsack and reduce your sperm count. You really do need to draw a line and clearly demarcate it for your girlfriend. She is crossing the line. If it was something you wanted to do then that is one thing, but it sounds like she is not being respectful of you. It's particularly loathsome if she is taking pleasure from humiliating you in front of her stupid friends.

ReputationRep:
    If you're planning to reproduce at some point in the future drop the briefs. ( No pun intended.) Tell her this, explain that wearing tight briefs can have an effect on your reproductive capabilities. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you'll tell your mum off her.

ReputationRep:
    Error 404: balls not found

ReputationRep:
    suck your mum rude boi

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.