Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Question for the girls (sexual nature) watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.
    yeah shut up lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Heyyyyy)
    yeah shut up lol

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'm always a cross between indifferent and disgusted.
    Not quite sure why, haha. It's just a 'did I really have to know that' sorta thing. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Turns me on a lot.

I am not a girl.

I am not gay.

ReputationRep:
    It would disturb me that he is telling me in the first place :lolwut:

My reaction would probs be backin away slowly but surely :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)
    Turns me on a lot.

I am not a girl.

I am not gay.
    If you were a light switch, I'd turn you off
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)
    Turns me on a lot.

I am not a girl.

I am not gay.
    Just a bit of a bi-curious-fuelled "thing" for knowing that other guys are masturbating, fair do's, no judgment on my part

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)

I don't get this, in this hypothetical scenario this is a guy you are sexually attracted to, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabstercat)
    I don't get this, in this hypothetical scenario this is a guy you are sexually attracted to, no?
    Idk I just wouldn't really want to know when he's petting his snake

ReputationRep:
    I'd be indifferent to it. Like yay good for u but I'd rather talk about something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)

P.S. Will rep for useful responses, 9 gem bribery fo' dat ass
    It depends how they say it rather than the fact that they said it. If it's just brought up in a relevant casual discussion then thats fine, I'm indifferent. But if they just come up to me and was gross about it (some guy has previously come up to me and was like oahh I just finished beating one out) then I would be kinda disgusted but mostly just kinda weirded out? Like its not relevant, why do I need to know?? I have not idea if I've explained this right but i hope it answers the question!

Idk I just wouldn't really want to know when he's petting his snake
    not even if you're horny and attracted to him?

ReputationRep:
    I bet it's one of those situations where at first they are disgusted
    but later on they would get flattered

(Ofc if it was in your name)
    That felt weird to type

ReputationRep:

Wait, you're a girl ?

ReputationRep:
    I'd mainly be a bit weirded out that he mentioned it but mostly feel indifferent. I don't think it'd be a turn off but if you were planning to mention it to someone, I'd suggest you don't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabstercat)
    not even if you're horny and attracted to him?
    Nope, it'd just be weird if he suddenly told me he was off to tame his anaconda :/

(Original post by Chicken Bacon)
    Wait, you're a girl ?
    Yup :-)

ReputationRep:
    Indifferent.

ReputationRep:
    If I fancied him then I'd probably turn it into a sexting sesh.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    If I fancied him then I'd probably turn it into a sexting sesh.
    Why are you so cool

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.