Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a username and password for www.coursework.info , if u do can u please pass it on to me because i am in a desperate situation where i need to look through some work and get some ideas for my business work. Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john_cruiz32)
    Does anyone have a username and password for www.coursework.info , if u do can u please pass it on to me because i am in a desperate situation where i need to look through some work and get some ideas for my business work. Thank You
    Thats just a paugerism(sp) website... it's pointless :rolleyes:

Why don't you post your coursework topic here and get people to help rather than just copy someone elses work :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    Thats just a paugerism(sp) website... it's pointless :rolleyes:

Why don't you post your coursework topic here and get people to help rather than just copy someone elses work :rolleyes:
    Its not! (well of course unless you simply copy it)
    I find it really useful to see what other people have done even if one ends up doing something very different. Its also useful to see what not to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    Its not! (well of course unless you simply copy it)
    I find it really useful to see what other people have done even if one ends up doing something very different. Its also useful to see what not to do!
    hhmmmm...... I suppose if you use it responsibly :rolleyes:

And I should let d make some money as UKLs not making him any

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.