Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi anybody somebody!!
    I have applied for student finance a while ago now and student finance have been in contact with the university as my course wasn't recognised and the payable amount is wrong. The university never got back to student finance and now I can't find out how to contact the university in regards to getting these things changed and verified.
    If anyone could help I would be extremely grateful
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Lucy,

    If you call the university directly and speak to the student support/services they will be able to send this information over to us electronically.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.