Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am about to submit my UCAS to study occupational therapy, for 2016. Now that stress is out of the way I've started to wonder about the interview process..anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    I am submitting mine to UCAS for OT as well.

ReputationRep:
    good luck in your application maybe we will see each other there. I'm getting increasing anxious about the interview, I read somewhere it takes 2 hours of questions, activities and group work

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how are you both getting on? Have you heard anything yet? I've just submitted my UCAS application to study Occupational Therapy next year too.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! How is everyone doing? Have you heard back from your applications yet? I'm looking to study OT next year and have my interview schedule in the next few weeks

ReputationRep:
    The college im at have send off the ucas app the other day so just waiting to get an interview date now nerves well and truely set in

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just to give you all an update, I had my interview 2 days ago, it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, all the staff were lovely. I was so nervous before, once there it was a really nice morning. I just hope and pray i did well enough to be offered a place. Just a waiting game now! 😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Km7052)
    Hi guys, just to give you all an update, I had my interview 2 days ago, it really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, all the staff were lovely. I was so nervous before, once there it was a really nice morning. I just hope and pray i did well enough to be offered a place. Just a waiting game now!
    How did you get on km7052? I had mine and was offered a place - so excited to start, hopefully will see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkles83)
    How did you get on km7052? I had mine and was offered a place - so excited to start, hopefully will see you there
    Great to hear! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Great news Sparkles83, I'll see you there as I've been offered a place too.

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer too, will you guys definitely be going or do you have other options. ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.