Turn on thread page Beta

Undergrad Psychology Research - Participants wanted for online questionnaire!! :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Dundee. I’m looking to recruit participants for my dissertation! The study looks at childhood experiences on adult well-being and all it requires you to do is complete a questionnaire. If you can spare 5-10 minutes of your time it would be hugely appreciated!!

Anyone can take part as long as you’re aged 18 years old or over! No names or email addresses will used so your answers will be completely anonymous. I’m of course happy to take part in any research studies that other people are recruiting for so feel free to drop me a message, or comment below, if you're in the same boat. Thank you! More info will be provided when you click the link below:

http://www.instant.ly/s/4V7oK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crzmur3)
    Hi everyone,

I'm an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Dundee. I’m looking to recruit participants for my dissertation! The study looks at childhood experiences on adult well-being and all it requires you to do is complete a questionnaire. If you can spare 5-10 minutes of your time it would be hugely appreciated!!

Anyone can take part as long as you’re aged 18 years old or over! No names or email addresses will used so your answers will be completely anonymous. I’m of course happy to take part in any research studies that other people are recruiting for so feel free to drop me a message, or comment below, if you're in the same boat. Thank you! More info will be provided when you click the link below:

Done. Good luck!

Though there may be some confounds:
    What time the survey was completed. If the individual is or has been consuming psychoactive substances (such as caffeine). If there is any reason that they may be abnormally feeling such a way (i.e. assessments, as in my case).
    Also, there doesn't seem to be a response for 'not at all'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Done. Good luck!

Though there may be some confounds:
    What time the survey was completed. If the individual is or has been consuming psychoactive substances (such as caffeine). If there is any reason that they may be abnormally feeling such a way (i.e. assessments, as in my case).
    Also, there doesn't seem to be a response for 'not at all'.
    Hi, thanks very much for completing it
    I know, unfortunately, I won't be able to say any anxiety is caused by these childhood experiences because of possible confounds like you say. I will just be looking for any patterns within the data. And yes, there's no 'not at all' - I didn't make the questionnaire myself otherwise it would have been much better to include this. I struggled to find a validated (and free) self-rating, adult anxiety measure apart from this one! The scoring system takes this into account but I realise it's not ideal for answering

ReputationRep:
    Done yours!
    Please also help mine as well
    Https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MeatAnalogue

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffeeeveryday)
    Done yours!
    Please also help mine as well
    Https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MeatAnalogue

Thank you in advance.
    Thank you - have done yours too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crzmur3)
    Hi everyone,

Done, Can you do mine please?
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5VFDHM3

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.