The Student Room Group

Placement Job

I am currently in my third year of studying for my degree and am out on placement for the year (part of my course) however i got fired yesterday at the end of my three month probation period. This could mean that i could fail my degree and get kicked out of uni. I feel so useless right now! I couldnt have tried harder on my placement i made mistakes with spelling and grammar from time to time due to being dyslexic and not being given an up to date enough computer to have a decent spellcheck on it. Does anyone have any advice on my situation? Anyone else been fired from placement job? Thanks in advance.
Original post by jhoward123
I am currently in my third year of studying for my degree and am out on placement for the year (part of my course) however i got fired yesterday at the end of my three month probation period. This could mean that i could fail my degree and get kicked out of uni. I feel so useless right now! I couldnt have tried harder on my placement i made mistakes with spelling and grammar from time to time due to being dyslexic and not being given an up to date enough computer to have a decent spellcheck on it. Does anyone have any advice on my situation? Anyone else been fired from placement job? Thanks in advance.

you really need to contact your personal tutor at uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending