Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is South Africa a Racist Country? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys and girls, this is Adam.

What do you people think? Is South Africa a racist country or are is it all media hype?

Cheers and gone!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say there's a reverse apartheid happening. So yes to your question.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I worked there for a while and I can confirm it is not media hype. In fact I had friends there until last month when they were forced to leave the country due to their lives being at risk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trad1998)
    I'd say there's a reverse apartheid happening. So yes to your question.
    I think it would take a lot for "reverse apartheid" to become a reality.

ReputationRep:
    All countries are racist, especially African and Muslims ones, yet they want tolerance here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    All countries are racist, especially African and Muslims ones, yet they want tolerance here.
    Muslims are worse than Africans

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As I have lived there for most of my life I can say it's racist.
    Probably all round. The safest race from racism is probably the Asians (mainly East Asians) bt the others (including South Asians) get racially poked

Tho I personally think it's not hectic tho. I could tell you more info on it. If you want.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there's a lot of racism to whites.

In hindsight it may have been better to give whites a separate state rather than allow a black government.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I think it would take a lot for "reverse apartheid" to become a reality.
    Sorry. I'll correct myself. "UNOFFICIAL reverse apartheid" due to legislation, B.E.E in particular, that has causes universities nd businesses to have a quota on the amount of black people they employ. In other words, race is now the deciding factor in job/uni applications. The Springboks rugby team were taken to court before the World Cup for not having a 50% black team.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.