Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm an international student from Canada who will be studying in Glasgow for the winter term. I was just assigned accommodation in a twin room in the Student houses for the semester and I'm wondering what the layout is like? Is it one floor with a certain amount of rooms like a hotel with a shared bathroom and kitchen per floor?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi there,

First of all, sorry for the late response!

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you're staying at the Student Apartments?

I personally didn't stay at that accommodation, however would assume that the layout is very similar to how you've described it, with each floor containing rooms, a kitchen, living area and bathroom (s).

Sorry I can't be more helpful, however here's a link to information on the Student Apartments accommodation:
    http://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/a...entapartments/

Also if you do have any further questions, the Student Apartments services may be of more use- here's their email:
    [email protected]

If you do have any more questions about study here, life in Glasgow etc let us know- we'd be happy to help.

Enjoy your semester in Glasgow!

Wendy,
    Undergraduate representative, University of Glasgow

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 3, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.