The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2840
Original post by 538123
Thanks for this. Did you get this from Farringdon itself?

Yes. I'm doing a mini there next month and asked in an email if they had an update on pupillage situation and was told interviews in early August. I thought deadline for gateway sets was 1st August but apparently not!
Email from 4BC asking for my BPTC grade...
Original post by SFLaw
Yes. I'm doing a mini there next month and asked in an email if they had an update on pupillage situation and was told interviews in early August. I thought deadline for gateway sets was 1st August but apparently not!

I think the rule is only that gateway sets are not supposed to make offers before 1st August, not that they cannot make them later if they want.
Reply 2843
Original post by SFLaw

Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your mini next month!
Has anyone heard from Enterprise post second round or know if they let you know before the official gateway announcement date?
Original post by Thisisdire
Has anyone heard from Enterprise post second round or know if they let you know before the official gateway announcement date?

I don't expect to hear anything before 1 August.

Also, I'm not sure whether they will even have finished interviewing candidates yet.
Has anyone heard from Charter regarding interview times?
Original post by PT78990
Any tips for Citadel first round?

Original post by broeoutinsong
And for me please!

Me too, I've got no idea what to expect
Has anyone heard from Charter regarding interview times?
Has anyone heard from Henderson Chambers post 2nd round? i.e change in gateway status from interview at x time to second round or under consideration? or an invitation to chambers?
Just had a post second round rejection from 5 Essex. Totally gutted. Didn't expect it pre the deadline.... So if you haven't heard from them, fingers crossed!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by pupilpleaser
Just had a post second round rejection from 5 Essex. Totally gutted. Didn't expect it pre the deadline. So if you're haven't heard them fingers crossed!

*BIG HUG*
Original post by 1stTimer
*BIG HUG*

Very gratefully received thank you so much ! I am surprised they did it now rather than just send them all on the 1st. Very best of luck with yours. It's a brutal process!
Anyone else attending 18SJS on Saturday? Or have any insight into the process? Merci!
Anyone heard from Charter re: interview times practically tomorrow (by which I mean Saturday) yet?!
I still haven't heard anything from Charter either!! This is getting really late
Original post by PupillageHunt91
Anyone heard from Charter re: interview times practically tomorrow (by which I mean Saturday) yet?!

Original post by desvalido
I still haven't heard anything from Charter either!! This is getting really late

Nothing from charter. I've told them already I'm a 7 hour journey away so I'll need at least 7 hours notice.
Original post by SevenAteNine
30PP rejection without an email(!)

Snap

Knew I should have changed my name to Dafydd Jones, oh well
Reply 2858
Did anyone remember ask 15NBS when we will hear?
Hey has anyone heard anything from Matrix post second round? They confirmed offers would go out from the 25th but wondered if they were rejecting before then? Also if anyone has heard anything by way of an invite to a informal third round or the like at 3RB (not sure if they are one of the sets that gives an informal wink) please do message - at the point where being put out of my misery would be much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending