The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pupillagechaser
Have you heard from them following the interview last week?

No not yet... have you heard?
Original post by LornaSecker
No not yet... have you heard?

Me neither :frown: Last week they told me early this week.
Me neither :frown: Last week they told me early this week.

I've spoken to someone else who said they thought it might be by the end of the week. Quite frankly I don't remember what they said because I was in too much of a rush to get out of there! But I'm thinking it'll be by the end of the week. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
Original post by LornaSecker
I've spoken to someone else who said they thought it might be by the end of the week. Quite frankly I don't remember what they said because I was in too much of a rush to get out of there! But I'm thinking it'll be by the end of the week. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

So I have had to withdraw my application due to a change in my circumstances. I wish you all the best and hope you hear soon.
So I have had to withdraw my application due to a change in my circumstances. I wish you all the best and hope you hear soon.

Rejection letter received by post yesterday! But thank you.

I hope its a good change of circumstance!!
Happy New Year All! Just wondered if anyone has heard from 2 Dr Johnson's??
Reply 3326
Original post by Boris88
Happy New Year All! Just wondered if anyone has heard from 2 Dr Johnson's??

We should hear from them in early January apparently.
I think it's about time for a new iteration of this thread.
Original post by Radebe91
I think it's about time for a new iteration of this thread.

There already is one but it attracted very little interest and so is not 'stickied' and is somewhere down the bottom of the page.

Good luck this year!
I've got a first round interview at College Chambers in Southampton tomorrow. Does anyone have any experience of an interview there they'd be willing to share? Thanks.
Reply 3330
I have received a first round interview at East Anglian Chambers. Does anyone have any experience of a first round interview there that they would be willing to share in particular with regards to the problem questions. Many thanks.
Original post by Sbr101
I have received a first round interview at East Anglian Chambers. Does anyone have any experience of a first round interview there that they would be willing to share in particular with regards to the problem questions. Many thanks.

Is this a 2017 start? And congrats/good luck! x
I have an interview at 9KBW on Saturday, does anyone know the format/structure of their interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest