The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hello, has anyone heard from Lamb Building (non Gateway)?
Original post by _dave12
Hello, has anyone heard from Lamb Building (non Gateway)?

I've heard nothing.
Reply 1462
Hi, new to this thread.

I have first interviews with 5 Paper Buildings and Atkinson Bevan and have been rejected by 6KBW College Hill. Not heard either way from any of the other 16 I applied to and nothing changed on gateway either.
Reply 1463
Original post by SFLaw
I have first interviews with 5 Paper Buildings and Atkinson Bevan and have been rejected by 6KBW College Hill. Not heard either way from any of the other 16 I applied to and nothing changed on gateway either.

Sorry to dwell on your misfortune, but were you rejected by 6KBW after first interview or before?

EDIT: Asking because I'm trying to work out if they've decided who to call for second interview or not yet!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tiw.
Sorry to dwell on your misfortune, but were you rejected by 6KBW after first interview or before?

Haha brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it the case that Exchange first round interviews are out? If so has anyone had a response in the negative from them?
Original post by pgpupilchaser
Is it the case that Exchange first round interviews are out? If so has anyone had a response in the negative from them?

I have a feeling they are rejecting by silence as they made a post on Twitter last week saying emails were going out to successful candidates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Hardwicke?
Original post by lawstudent40
Has anyone heard from Hardwicke?

Nothing yet no...
Reply 1469
Original post by Tiw.

EDIT: Asking because I'm trying to work out if they've decided who to call for second interview or not yet!

Before
Original post by Barr23
I've heard nothing.

cheers, suppose there is a bit of hope yet then! best of luck!
Reply 1471
Has anyone heard from any of the London based commercial sets?
Original post by ipl16
Has anyone heard from any of the London based commercial sets?

The only real commercial set to which I applied was 7KBW and I'm still waiting to hear from them. They apparently only have 1 round of interviews, however so quite possibly can hold that round later, relative to other sets.
St Mary invites out (on Tuesday just gone)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1474
Original post by Not Amused
The only real commercial set to which I applied was 7KBW and I'm still waiting to hear from them. They apparently only have 1 round of interviews, however so quite possibly can hold that round later, relative to other sets.

Thanks!
Reply 1475
1 COR London first round interviews are out via email. Interview booking by gateway.

Has anyone had a first round there? Would be interested to hear what it was like
5 St Andrews Hill interviews out 💪🏽
Original post by BPTCStudent11
5 St Andrews Hill interviews out 💪🏽

Is that via email or gateway?
Hey! Just wondered whether anyone has had experienced of a serjeants inn first round interview. Please PM me if so. It would be much appreciated :smile:
5 SAH interviews out by email following gateway update yesterday. Does anyone know what the "legal problem" is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending