Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am extremely confused with my boyfriend who i have been with for 16 months. Recently, he's been soo off with me. He tells me he loves me, we have a had a few dilemmas recently with him as he's done some really horrible things behind my back- no not cheating. Just lying to me and making others lie to me too.

I have addressed that i feel he no longer cares about me. But he says its nothing like that.

I have cried to him numerous times, but i feel like he no longer is there. in terms of, "babe don't cry " its now-- aw stop crying. its nothing like that. okay i need togo I'm at gym now. Like what is that?

i thought if a guy cared about you they would stay on the phone till everything is OKAY. Not when your girlfriend is crying and midway you say okay imma go illl speak to you after when you've calmed down. WTF is that
    in fact that makes me 10 times worse- cause i feel like I'm on my own :/

Honestly were on and off at the moment, and his attitude sucks towards me. I am honestly so over it- i wish i could just let go- but I'm soo hell bent on this guy because i love him. And he's been there for me through my self-harm and everything and now Its like DEAD. we argue almost everyday, and I'm just so frustrated . I have spoken to him so many times about the way i feel. but no luck.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a ******** tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Thus your boyfriend does not care about you. Move right on.

ReputationRep:
    Girl don't settle for anything less, dump him and move on

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't sound like a good bf tbh, soz m8 :/

The fact that you've communicated with him and he's still makin u feel like that means this relationship is probs comin to an end. Maybe u need some time out (not the choc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Sounds like a ******** tbh.
    I don't think we've been given enough context to make a judgement like that, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I don't think we've been given enough context to make a judgement like that, to be honest.
    From what op said he lacks any empathy for her whatsoever , clearly doesn't care. But i see where your coming from.

ReputationRep:
    If you've tried to communicate and he hasn't been responsive, plus your relationship is getting to the point where you fight every day, it's not worth it. Everyone fights occasionally, but the good times should by far outweigh the bad, and it doesn't sound like this is happening here.

ReputationRep:
    Take some time apart (that doesn't mean see anyone else, just give it a little break, focus on your life and let him focus on his for a few days.)
    If he comes back, welcome him back and talk things through calmly without pointing fingers. If he doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be and he may not want what you have in mind right now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.