Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Completion of Sponsored Degree with CGI watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, just thought I would write a quick post about my experience with the sponsored degree I have just completed.
    It was with a company called CGI who are a massive company and they paid for my degree in full and also have a starting salary of £14k which increases every year (providing you don't fail of course). I received a first class degree in Business Management and I know they also now offer an IT degree as well if that suits you more.
    I would definitely recommend completing a sponsored degree as you end up debt free, receive a nice salary and also gain valid work experience.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Just thought it would be useful giving you a quick snapshot of how I found the degree
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Thank you for that information you have provided Rebecca.

Here at CGI we not only offer the Sponsored Degree Programme which Rebecca has completed, but we also offer Apprenticeships, Industrial Placement and Graduate Opportunities and are actively recruiting.
    For more information please visit our profile on The Student Room (Link below):http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15597-CGI-Recruiter-Profile-School-Leavers

Or feel free to contact a member of our recruitment team at [email protected]
    Follow us on Twitter: @CGI_UK_Students
    Like us on Facebook: CGI UK Students
    Whatsapp us: +447717356740
    Visit us: www.cgi-group.co.uk/careers/school-and-college-leavers

ReputationRep:
    hello, congratulations of your degree! i have a few questions. i was looking into this sponsored degree myself; is the degree you recieved foundation level? and also what do you mean by 'dont fail', are you referring to the uni course?
    how did you find the balance? where abouts do you stay whilst completing the degree?
    many thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.