Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

1 week spread out over a few hotels or 2 weeks flat share in Edinburgh? watch

ReputationRep:
    I booked a week in Edinburgh spread out over 4 hotels on the 1st December, this comes to £185, its not that I dont have the money but its a one off luxury.

I saw an advert for 2 weeks in someones flat for £270 but 2 weeks is a little too long for me and it costs more (did ask the guy if I could stay a week but he said no)

I was just thinking staying in a house would mean I can wash my clothes when needed so only need 1 pair of clothes and a spare set to wear when washing and can cook my own meals.

And at 1st place its 3 days at 1 hotel, drag my bags about for about 4 hours till I can go to 2nd hotel, stay there 1 night, drag bags to another hotel for 2 nights then 1 night at another hotel to keep costs down.

Hotels are nicer but then cant cook or wash clothes.

If I stay in the flat I can get a few small things sent there.

What would you do?

ReputationRep:
    Your decision is good.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.