Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so I received an unconditional offer to study Politics in 2016, with the added message "based on the qualifications and predicted grades listed on your application form. You are required to complete your current courses"
    I was just wondering what this actually meant because this is rather similar to my conditional offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelThunder)
    Hey, so I received an unconditional offer to study Politics in 2016, with the added message "based on the qualifications and predicted grades listed on your application form. You are required to complete your current courses"
    I was just wondering what this actually meant because this is rather similar to my conditional offers.
    The best thing to do is to email the university/ admissions team regarding this matter.

Tbh it just sounds like they're saying ' hey you have an unconditional offer from us because of your amazing qualifications and PG's that we saw on your application. You need yo finish you A levels first though ( or whatever else you're doing ) '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notions97)
    The best thing to do is to email the university/ admissions team regarding this matter.

Tbh it just sounds like they're saying ' hey you have an unconditional offer from us because of your amazing qualifications and PG's that we saw on your application. You need yo finish you A levels first though ( or whatever else you're doing ) '
    Thank you for your response. I think I'm going to email them now, mainly because I'm resitting units of my AS courses to boost my grades
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    They mean you can't drop out of school. You still have to sit your exams and even if you muck them up or whatever (which you shouldn't), they'll still accept you.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your response. I think I'm going to email them now, mainly because I'm resitting units of my AS courses to boost my grades
    Yeah better to do that just for your own peace of mind. Congrats on the offer and good luck with your A-levels and resits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notions97)
    Yeah better to do that just for your own peace of mind. Congrats on the offer and good luck with your A-levels and resits!
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, I've just been given an unconditional for Marketing. For reference for others, I am predicted BBC.

ReputationRep:
    I have had an unconditional to do Law on the Cambridge campus, it basically means that it doesn't matter what you get as long as you walk into the exam room and sit there for the designated time!! I'm using mine as my insurance choice and then putting UWE as my firm so then my back up choice is the strongest possible choice!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.