Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically, for the last year me and my old best friend haven't spoken and I feel like I have messed something up but all my new friends tell I did nothing wrong..

But... I still get sooo upset over her and I cried today because I got so upset that we didn't talk anymore and i just wanna know if this is normal because I just can't get over her and I miss her so bad even though it's been like a year since we've spoken.

Is this weird or normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pieena)
    Basically, for the last year me and my old best friend haven't spoken and I feel like I have messed something up but all my new friends tell I did nothing wrong..

But... I still get sooo upset over her and I cried today because I got so upset that we didn't talk anymore and i just wanna know if this is normal because I just can't get over her and I miss her so bad even though it's been like a year since we've spoken.

Is this weird or normal?
    This happened to me with one of my former friends. I wouldn't say it is normal, however it doesn't happen. I really wanted to keep being friends at the time, but he was a d"ck to me whenever I attempted to talk to him or whatever. So in the end I just thought f you. So now I hate him. I think we fell out in the first place because one of his other friends accused me of stealing, then he wanted to go camping but I didn't. So he got annoyed at me. Something else also, but I can't remember now.

So can you give me anymore information? What was going on before you stopped talking? Have you attempted to talk to her?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.