Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Problems with UCAS Track - can't view offer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an application status change email from UCAS. When I logged on to track, my last update says that the University of Birmingham have offered me a place, however when I scroll down Birmingham is still under the awaiting decisions so I can't view the offer. How can I fix this?

ReputationRep:
    I've had exactly the same situation with Durham today, and was just about to ask the same question. Can I ask what time the notification says? Just hoping that it is a real offer and not some cruel glitch, as I've been led to believe that this would be uncharacteristically early for Durham (don't know about Birmingham)...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Carnationlilyrose
    hope everything works out for you fleming :sad::crossedf:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Give UCAS helpline a call, i had a problem when i was offered an interview last year and although I had had a track update email, it wasnt showing on my account when i logged in. So i called them up and they clarified for me that i did infact have an interview offer and it was a system clitch so its worth calling ucas really

ReputationRep:
    The same thing has happened to mine today, i hope it's not a mistake ...
    Does any one know why this is and how it can be fixed ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    I've just received an application status change email from UCAS. When I logged on to track, my last update says that the University of Birmingham have offered me a place, however when I scroll down Birmingham is still under the awaiting decisions so I can't view the offer. How can I fix this?
    Either by waiting - these things don't always work in sync with each other but they do get fixed - or by calling Ucas tomorrow. Chances are it'll be Birmingham not sending the details to Ucas yet.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a UCAS track status change email, and nothing has changed on my track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SosbanFach)
    I've had exactly the same situation with Durham today, and was just about to ask the same question. Can I ask what time the notification says? Just hoping that it is a real offer and not some cruel glitch, as I've been led to believe that this would be uncharacteristically early for Durham (don't know about Birmingham)...
    My notification is 16:30 but the email only came through at 17.15
    Birmingham has sent me an email a few days ago saying that my application has been reviewed by the Admissions Team and has now been referred to the Admissions Tutor for further consideration, and that I should hear from them soon. I do believe that this is a real offer, I think you have a real offer too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Carnationlilyrose
    hope everything works out for you fleming :sad::crossedf:
    Thank you, hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Give UCAS helpline a call, i had a problem when i was offered an interview last year and although I had had a track update email, it wasnt showing on my account when i logged in. So i called them up and they clarified for me that i did infact have an interview offer and it was a system clitch so its worth calling ucas really
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    Either by waiting - these things don't always work in sync with each other but they do get fixed - or by calling Ucas tomorrow. Chances are it'll be Birmingham not sending the details to Ucas yet.
    Thank you for the help, I will try contacting UCAS tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I received an email at 18:20 saying there was a change to my UCAS application but nothings changed! What do I do? Im worried haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryantilley1998)
    I received an email at 18:20 saying there was a change to my UCAS application but nothings changed! What do I do? Im worried haha
    I had the identical thing at 18:21! I'm very confused lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmathereader)
    I had the identical thing at 18:21! I'm very confused lol
    I had the same thing at 18;47 today! I can't see anything new on my ucas but the email said something has been updated. So frustrating

ReputationRep:
    I have had the exact same, I got an email saying that somethings changed, when I log in it says Plymouth have offererd me a conditional place but then when i look at plymouth it just says referred, I think it must be an error, if its not I will cry of happiness haha!

ReputationRep:
    UCAS seem to be having a problem today with quite a few people not receiving their offers through track. UCAS are aware of it and I'm sure it'll be fixed by the morning!

ReputationRep:
    Exact same problem, got an email at 17:47, nothing changed on track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SosbanFach)
    I've had exactly the same problem today- I phoned UCAS and the helper said that the offer conditions would just take about a day to come through (they were actually able to see my offer whilst I could not!)

ReputationRep:
    I got an email that Track has changed and when I log in it says I have an offer from Durham but it's still under 'waiting for decisions'.. so I guess it's happening for many people :/

ReputationRep:
    I had this a few days ago. I received an email from ucas on Mon saying there was a change to my application, and the change was outlined in the email (it had the subject 'welcome to track' rather than the something has changed subject). The change was a campus allocation that is showing on track. Then on Tues evening I got a something has changed email but have no other updates showing on track. I've been working full time since then so haven't been able to ring, is there an email? I do 12.5 hour shifts so by the time I get home they've all gone home 😔

ReputationRep:
    Got an e-mail at 7.14pm saying "something has changed on your UCAS application"...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.