hyjack2080
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi does any one know what times the greggs inductions are usually as i need to book my train asap and have not received my letter yet i remember them saying around 9 or 9:30 but can not remember
drriversong
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
9:00 am
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hyjack2080)
Hi does any one know what times the greggs inductions are usually as i need to book my train asap and have not received my letter yet i remember them saying around 9 or 9:30 but can not remember
Check for a phone number for where the induction would be and phone them up to ask - better safe than sorry
hyjack2080
Rep:
?
(Original post by SeanFM)
Check for a phone number for where the induction would be and phone them up to ask - better safe than sorry
Got no information yet other than from interview it was going to be in Wolverhampton but there are no Greggs offices or factory's in Wolverhampton closest is B'ham so i really dont know at the moment
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hyjack2080)
Got no information yet other than from interview it was going to be in Wolverhampton but there are no Greggs offices or factory's in Wolverhampton closest is B'ham so i really dont know at the moment
Gee, they've thrown you into the deep end then. While 9am sounds like a reasonable time, if I were you I would just ring up the company, tell them where I had the interview and ask if they can point me in the right direction as to who to talk to.
hyjack2080
Rep:
?
(Original post by SeanFM)
Gee, they've thrown you into the deep end then. While 9am sounds like a reasonable time, if I were you I would just ring up the company, tell them where I had the interview and ask if they can point me in the right direction as to who to talk to.
I might ring them they sent a letter and i still got 10 days soo might wait a few and see if i receive it just dont want to end up paying more for travel or finding out it gets sold out Thanks for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (127)
41.78%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (34)
11.18%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (24)
7.89%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
22.04%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
10.86%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise