Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My 2 housemates and myself are looking for someone to move into the spare room we have in Penylan. It is a very large double bedroom at £350 pm paid termly. The room is on the middle floor of a 3 story town-house and shares 2 bathrooms with 2 of the other rooms. There is a shared living room kitchen area and a garden. There is also a driveway, garage and parking out the front of the house.
    If you're interested let me know on 07585550515.
    Dani x
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2015
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.