Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of girls who post nudes on social media? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's all in the title really. If you were on tumblr or instagram or whatever and a girl had posted a nude, what would you think? What type of girl would you expect her to be? Do you think it's kind of inappropriate, or seeking attention, or do you just think it's straight up attractive?

I'm writing a discursive essay on our uses of social media and I'm just curious as to what your opinions are. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    I would judge her but would judge a male too

I also hate women who post "revealing" pics of their legs in slutty tights, down their tops, etc. It just makes them seem like whores
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i'd feel a bit uncomfortable looking at it but if they can handle the response by the mass then good for them, they have a great mentality. i would break down and die if i was in their position

ReputationRep:
    My first thought is normally "fair play".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is a thing? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Liberated af.

ReputationRep:
    my first thought would be to whack one off

ReputationRep:
    Sloot.

ReputationRep:
    Would judge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Milk Thief)
    I guess it's all in the title really. If you were on tumblr or instagram or whatever and a girl had posted a nude, what would you think? What type of girl would you expect her to be? Do you think it's kind of inappropriate, or seeking attention, or do you just think it's straight up attractive?

I'm writing a discursive essay on our uses of social media and I'm just curious as to what your opinions are. Any thoughts?
    They come across as attention seeking tbh, but at the end of the day it's their business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Sloot.
    s gon sloot.

TBF tho not all women are like this. but like 90% of ones our age

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.