Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Willing to work for free watch

Announcements

First year computer science student bored out of my head. Seriously I need something to do, anything. So long as it's a good exchange for my time I will be grateful enough to do it for free.

Suggest below and I will pm you if your proposal is interesting.

Oops, sorry. What use am I if I forget to say what I'm good at.

I'm good at computing, investment (in hotel & leisure and property) and small scale investments (for students things mainly).

ReputationRep:
    Lots of charities need IT help, a better use than anonymously posting on a student forum too help some randomer

(Original post by Vicky628)
    Lots of charities need IT help, a better use than anonymously posting on a student forum too help some randomer
    Hmmm.....Good point. Although I don't really believe in charity I may as well I guess give it a shot I guess

ReputationRep:
    Get work experience and volunteer. There are like thousands of opportunities for both!

(Original post by Vicky628)
    sorry for the poor grammar.

(Original post by curiousduck)
    Get work experience and volunteer. There are like thousands of opportunities for both!
    "work experience" - coffee boy for the week

volunteering, maybe but I swear it's mostly giving out leaflets and all that. There are barely any volunteers in real estate or computer programming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    "work experience" - coffee boy for the week

volunteering, maybe but I swear it's mostly giving out leaflets and all that. There are barely any volunteers in real estate or computer programming!
    maybe you should go online and start searching instead of expecting someone to GIVE it to you on here

(Original post by curiousduck)
    maybe you should go online and start searching instead of expecting someone to GIVE it to you on here
    hehe, I was doing just that before I saw this response xD
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'd very much appreciate a free house cleaner

ReputationRep:
    you could do my A2 coursework for me

umm but for real there's https://www.codeclub.org.uk/ and http://socialcoder.org/

sorry if it wasn't helpful i tried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    First year computer science student bored out of my head. Seriously I need something to do, anything. So long as it's a good exchange for my time I will be grateful enough to do it for free.

Suggest below and I will pm you if your proposal is interesting.

Willing to work for free huh. ok first can u suck my **** and balls?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.