Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

notes on hand in an exam watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it's an hour, or the length of the exam if it is shorter than an hour (like GCSE language exams that were like only 40 minutes)

lou xxx
    GCSE Stats higher, was 2 1/2 hours long, and we were told that if we ALL finished before the end, and were satisfied, then we could go - but not until.

I didn't realise you could just leave before the end though simply by walking out.

Obviously now I can do it in Uni exams - can't leave in the first 40 minutes, and in the last 10 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i remember having a big fight with this old man invigilating our mocks (they have all these old retired teachers etc who invigilate exams and mocks for something to do?!) who wouldnt let me leave and after a long time of arguing i gave up and ran out
    hehe i once had a similar arguement, teacher wouldnt let me leave and threatened to tear up my paper if i did, so i tore the paper up into really small pieces, i threw it into the air above him, showering him with bits of paper. I enjoyed it a great deal.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.