safiyyah98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
For real i just can't get my head around it and its too late to drop out now. Last year at AS I got a C in buss 1 and a D in buss 2, I have to resit buss 2 in june and i'm just so nervous. With most people in my class they just click with business and give like an A* answer fricken verbally when asked a question by the teacher. Business Studies has nothing to do with my chosen degree course either and its just SO frustrating! Anyone who gets business can you please tell me how you revised and what resources that you used? Thanks x
Lemon Haze
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Business studies isn't too hard. It's all about getting that chain of analysis in your paragraphs while applying your knowledge to the particular business in the case studies.

For this particular subject, I would highly recommend practising case studies over and over. You just have to master using the case study, knowledge, a little common sense and then putting that all together in a couple of juicy, well written paragraphs!

BUSS3 Revision - http://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog...-presentations

I'm sure from the link above you can also find BUSS2, 4 and a hundred over useful things.
safiyyah98
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemon Haze)
Business studies isn't too hard. It's all about getting that chain of analysis in your paragraphs while applying your knowledge to the particular business in the case studies.

For this particular subject, I would highly recommend practising case studies over and over. You just have to master using the case study, knowledge, a little common sense and then putting that all together in a couple of juicy, well written paragraphs!

BUSS3 Revision - http://www.tutor2u.net/business/blog...-presentations

I'm sure from the link above you can also find BUSS2, 4 and a hundred over useful things.
The analysis is definitly what I struggle with, thanks so much for the link! Much appreciated. Are you doing A Level business currently or have you done it?
Lemon Haze
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by safiyyah98)
The analysis is definitly what I struggle with, thanks so much for the link! Much appreciated. Are you doing A Level business currently or have you done it?
I've done it and I'm doing it again. I got a D last year...I didn't revise or even try towards the end of the year although I was a consistent B/A student
candycaneland500
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by safiyyah98)
For real i just can't get my head around it and its too late to drop out now. Last year at AS I got a C in buss 1 and a D in buss 2, I have to resit buss 2 in june and i'm just so nervous. With most people in my class they just click with business and give like an A* answer fricken verbally when asked a question by the teacher. Business Studies has nothing to do with my chosen degree course either and its just SO frustrating! Anyone who gets business can you please tell me how you revised and what resources that you used? Thanks x
i dont think its hard i find it really easy actually
safiyyah98
Rep:
?
(Original post by candycaneland500)
i dont think its hard i find it really easy actually
Lol I think it just clicks with some people (like yourself) and with others its like bfhjsbhfjgvwjhfGw LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (22)
6.21%
Uncertainty around my education (38)
10.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (41)
11.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (48)
13.56%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (18)
5.08%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (16)
4.52%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (37)
10.45%
Financial worries (25)
7.06%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
4.24%
Exposure to negative news/social media (22)
6.21%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (10)
2.82%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (36)
10.17%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (26)
7.34%

Watched Threads