Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm currently in my third year at Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, but I will be leaving after my short performance on December 3rd. This means I need to find a new tenant for my room! I've spoken to the landlady (who is BRILLIANT) and she's happy for me to be looking for a new tenant!

    I am hoping to leave Cardiff on the 4th December, so potentially whoever has the room could have it from the 4th! The room is £285 a month, but because I am there for the first few days of December, I will pay the full December rent with the new tenant paying from January, and then there are bills on top of that, although I have already covered some bills in Advance. The House is on Harriet Street and the room is a really good size, literally about double the size of the hole I was living in last year! I live with three other girls, and we are all third year singers at Royal Welsh. Please get in touch if you or anyone you know may be interested in this room! The tenancy ends at the end of June

    Mazz x
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.