Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys this is my first legit post to TSR because that other one was made for me lol. Anyway today I found out that I got way too lucky and I have £500 in the bank from a dead relative who died 15 years ago and I can use in march 2016 when I become 18.

Currently I have a surface pro 3 and I used to like it, I got it on day 1 but these days it isn't powerful enough to do what I need. I originally got it for microsoft office work in 6th form but then I failed my as-levels (yeah I know) and got on a software development BTEC course which is more suited to me anyway.

I was hoping to sell my surface pro 3 next march and buy a Dell XPS 15 but I still might not have enough so I was wondering if there are student discounts on their products

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.