Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So there's girl whose been in most of my classes for the past 4 1/2 years and she's pissing me off so much.
    First she thinks that we are friends and she always comes and talks to me- I fine with that bc i'm a nice person and I talk to everyone- but she tells me her whole life story which frankly I don't care about. She's always fangirling about this dumb celeb that she likes and she always cries about which I don't get. She's always hugging me and leaning on me and stuff which I don't like bc hello personal space. Whenever I talk to her about things, she totally ingores me and doesn't seem interested in what I say and she always interrupts when I tell her something and carries on talking about her life of fangirls even more.
    She always goes on and on and on about how her family income is £££k etc. and how her parents are best friends with some celebs and how she owns lots of desinger stuff and that she used to be a professional child singer and how she's going to be a model. The list goes on and on and on. I just feel like slapping her because if she's not going to listen to me, why should I? I wanna say something to her but I'm not sure what to and I don't want to make a big deal out of it since it's my last year of school. None of my friends like her and I know that she doesn't like them, and they always go when they see her. In case anyone things that she fancies me I'm a girl and I'm straight but she already is in a realtionship with someone.

ReputationRep:
    she's just a beg.

ReputationRep:
    cause you are too kind

来自我的 H60-L02 上的 Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of her. Don't show interest to what she says. If she sees you're not interested in what she says she'll prob stop bothering you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.