Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I am going to be a dad :D watch

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy right now. I will become the proud owner of a little baby girl.

ReputationRep:
    AWwwwhhhhh! Congratulations!!! You be a good Dad okay? Don't ever hurt her

ReputationRep:
    :party2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    AWwwwhhhhh! Congratulations!!! You be a good Dad okay? Don't ever hurt her
    I will look after her forever because I dont want her to grow up with daddy issues and become a feminist or stripper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fidus Achates)
    I will look after her forever because I dont want her to grow up with daddy issues and become a feminist or stripper
    -________________________________ ______________________-

ReputationRep:
    well... urmmm... i wasn't really suggesting that haha most of my friends don't have fathers in their lives and they turned out perfectly fine - no daddy issues and definitely not strippers

do look after her forever though, don't be too over protective and lets hope we don't see you on Jeremy Kyle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    do look after her forever though, don't be too over protective and lets hope we don't see you on Jeremy Kyle!
    I won't end up on Jeremy Kyle. I've already made it very clear to the mother that I won't pay child support.

I am so happy right now. I will become the proud owner of a little baby girl.
    Care to rephrase that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Care to rephrase that?
    Pardon?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    er owner? you getting a puppy rite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    er owner? you getting a puppy rite
    We already have a puppy which we'll properly have to kick out once the baby is born. We cant afford to feed both

ReputationRep:
    We already have a puppy which we'll properly have to kick out once the baby is born. We cant afford to feed both
    yet you can afford supplements to get them gains
    keep mirin brah

ReputationRep:
    That is really horrible. I absolutely loathe people who abandon their animals. A dog, if you're sensible, doesn't cost that much to feed. My dog is fed on £20 a month because we buy her sacks of dry dog food.

Having a baby doesn't mean that you can abandon your dog. Dogs are great with babies. My old dog, sadly deceased, was great with my little brother. Really gentle and calm. She would just lie next to his cot and just watch him sleep. When he got older, she had endless patience for being cuddled by sticky toddlers.

Don't abandon your dog. You have a responsibility to care for it. There is no need to do so.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you are serious about that, it is an absolute disgrace. You are disgusting. As a parent you should show responsibility and this is not how it is done.

ReputationRep:
    C'mon, people. This is obviously a troll.
    "owner of a baby girl."
    "don't want her to grow up with daddy issues and become a feminist"
    "dog which we'll probably have to kick out once the baby is born."

ReputationRep:
    lol at saying 'proud owner' as if you've just got the keys and drove her out the showroom ffs.

ReputationRep:
    'owner'

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    That is really horrible. I absolutely loathe people who abandon their animals. A dog, if you're sensible, doesn't cost that much to feed. My dog is fed on £20 a month because we buy her sacks of dry dog food.

Having a baby doesn't mean that you can abandon your dog. Dogs are great with babies. My old dog, sadly deceased, was great with my little brother. Really gentle and calm. She would just lie next to his cot and just watch him sleep. When he got older, she had endless patience for being cuddled by sticky toddlers.

Don't abandon your dog. You have a responsibility to care for it. There is no need to do so.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Calm down dear, it's only a troll

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.