The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unchosenone
Haha thanks, it's just that i've a younger sister the same age also, so that is kind of stuck in my head, would i want someone my age dating her, but will see how it plays out! Cheers

And if a nice guy like you who really cared about your sister wanted to date her, and she really liked him too, would you really have a problem with it?

Sometimes I wonder what I would think if I had a 17 year old daughter and she wanted to date a 29 year old, and my initial reaction is "No way!!" but provided they were compatible and he treated her properly, then I don't think age really has anything to do with it.
it's fine, 5 years isn't much really
Original post by Plumstone
You're cheerful, aren't you? What if I get hit by a bus in ten years' time and he lives until he's 90?

Anyway, what is the point in me living miserably without him because he might die before me?

What's wrong with being happy with him for as long as I can? I fully intend to enjoy several decades with him by my side.

Nothing :smile:
nothing wrong with it from a moral perspective but dont put too much stock into the relationship as at that age she might want to do some "exploring" especially if she hasn't completed her studies yet.
Original post by LiquidGold
It's fine, she's over 18 and 5 years isn't that much really.
Posted from TSR Mobile

NO it is alot 1 year has 365 days Imagine 5 years how much days is that.

Latest

Trending

Trending