Turn on thread page Beta

On getting angry- thoughts? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Okay, so the topic of anger is very interesting to me. Extremely so. Some could say it drives me 'mad' (first and last pun, I assure you). But I have been told, as many of you have, that anger is bad, anger is not good for you. Whilst I agree it is healthier to be happy, I think the way society deals with transitioning anger to happiness could use some work. I find that some of the time, the approaches attempt to pacify us, and dissolve the anger all together. I am wondering whether using that anger, putting it out there (in a controlled, non harmful to others or yourself manner) can actually result in a better mentality. I have some other thoughts on this, but I'd like to hear your views on it.

I would also like to record the answers you guys provide, which can be done through the link for a survey. The results will only be used for a later social enterprise, which could really help a lot of people and possibly alter the way we deal with the fallout from this specific state of mind. Thanks for your help in advance, ya'll!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16HE...?usp=send_form

ReputationRep:
    Done!
    Please also help mine as well
    Https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MeatAnalogue

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    I'm a pacifist but when I get angry I get violent I suppose its part of the human condition.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.