Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Two WOMEN wanted for sexual assault after twerking on a man watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.radiolive.co.nz/WATCH-Wom...1/Default.aspx

I bet the feminsits will still try to make out the women as victims here too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loya61)
    I bet the feminsits will still try to make out the women as victims here too
    Actually, this feminist is wondering why 'WOMEN' is capitalised in the title

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat.dance10)
    I'm wondering why you've bumped a four month old thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Since you posted it figured you would want a response

ReputationRep:
    Since you posted it figured you would want a response
    :confused: I didn't post the OP lol

ReputationRep:
    Oops *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    Probably because it's usually men who commit sexual assault, and it's usually viewed as more serious when they do it. The fact that women are wanted for sexual assault in this instance is surprising.

ReputationRep:
    What is a feminsit?

ReputationRep:
    trigger knows no bounds

it has to be released

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    What is a feminsit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    Probably because it's usually men who commit sexual assault, and it's usually viewed as more serious when they do it. The fact that women are wanted for sexual assault in this instance is surprising.
    I understand that but my point is that it shouldn't be. Whether it's committed by a man or a women, sexual assault is sexual assault.

ReputationRep:
    I repped you by mistake.

ReputationRep:
    I understand that but my point is that it shouldn't be. Whether it's committed by a man or a women, sexual assault is sexual assault.
    Of course, the seriousness of the crime shouldn't depend on whether the perpetrator is male or female. But it's still inevitably surprising when women are wanted for sexual assault, considering that they commit this crime so rarely, usually without violence, and often without their target caring enough to report it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but it's surprising as women committing sexual assault against men is perceived as rare in society, the article is highlighting this as a headline to grab interest.

ReputationRep:
    lol guy is clearly on another planet

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.