Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    you can get 1gb mail free here
    and 1TB... yes 1TB thats 1000GB free on here
    really? any catch? wats the maximum email size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    you can get 1gb mail free here
    and 1TB... yes 1TB thats 1000GB free on here
    Has anyone checked out the latest yahoo messenger????
    it's pretty good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Has anyone checked out the latest yahoo messenger????
    it's pretty good
    nah hardly anyone uses it, msn seems to be the most popular one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    really? any catch? wats the maximum email size?
    don't think there is any other than no pop3/smtp access... only web based access... no file size restriction for attachments and they dont mind storing "warez" in your inbox... lol seems perfect... well except the web based only access is the only major limitation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    don't think there is any other than no pop3/smtp access... only web based access... no file size restriction for attachments and they dont mind storing "warez" in your inbox... lol seems perfect... well except the web based only access is the only major limitation...
    do you mean as in cant use it on outlook express? i dont mind , i only use web based anyway. which one are you talking about here btw? the GB or TB one

ReputationRep:
    the youve got post one doesnt work, everysingle name seems to be reserved, such as...

[email protected] m

ReputationRep:
    do you mean as in cant use it on outlook express? i dont mind , i only use web based anyway. which one are you talking about here btw? the GB or TB one
    yes thats what i mean... i am talking about the TB one... it is relatively unknown at the moment...
    the GB one, spymac does have a pop3 server but its usually very slow... well so is their http access... seems like spymac has become too popular...
    the youve got post one doesnt work, everysingle name seems to be reserved, such as...

[email protected] m
    thats funny i signed up a couple of days ago.. worked fine for me... i got a .com one... i would have thought the one i got would have been reserved too... ill try to sign up again to see what happens...

ReputationRep:
    tryed registering with another name... and i had the same problem...
    I think since i signed up they have reserved all the .com emails...
    try one of the others like .org.uk...
    i was lucky to register when i did... coz i got a .com one

ReputationRep:
    already have done
    didnt work with any :confused:

ReputationRep:
    already have done
    didnt work with any :confused:
    just seen on another forum... they have reduced their size to 20mb... i think they put it up to 1tb to get more users... now they have put it down again
    go for spymac for 1gb or wait for gmail instead...

go here for more info

edit: more info here... u gotta love that last quote in that article... lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.