Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all Med applicants!
    just wanting to see if any of you have heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmarose19)
    Hey all Med applicants!
    Hey! I haven't heard anything back but haven't checked track, but apparently we're supposed to receive emails directly if we have any news?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, well I did sort of hear from them, but it is really confusing.
    they sent me a congratulations letter in the mail saying i had got in, but then sent an email saying it was a mistake and couldn't offer me a place. My advisor said they would be offering me a place in biomed, but i already got in for biochem. The whole thing is really confusing, did this happen to anyone else?

there havent been any changes to my track either :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh, well I did sort of hear from them, but it is really confusing.
    they sent me a congratulations letter in the mail saying i had got in, but then sent an email saying it was a mistake and couldn't offer me a place. My advisor said they would be offering me a place in biomed, but i already got in for biochem. The whole thing is really confusing, did this happen to anyone else?

there havent been any changes to my track either :/
    That's really weird? I haven't heard anything but I have only applied for medicine so could be another couple of weeks.. did you apply for 2 courses there? best of luck though!

ReputationRep:
    This waiting game is actually driving me mad. Checking my VIP account for updates like every hour

Hey all Med applicants!
    (Original post by rd98)
    Hey! I haven't heard anything back but haven't checked track, but apparently we're supposed to receive emails directly if we have any news?
    (Original post by christinedona)
    This waiting game is actually driving me mad. Checking my VIP account for updates like every hour
    There's already an applicants' thread for Bristol medics (2016 entry) (see here). No point starting another one.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.