Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    U.S. ambassadors make wonders to forward American agenda worldwide. They can instruct even the Pope of Rome how to speak to the foreigners and whom to speak to. And they don't bother to guide Ukrainian politicians as well, for they are in possession of some sensitive stuff to compromise them if needed. Actually they may demand whatever they want in Ukraine.The strongest pol in Ukraine presently is not our president Poroshenko but rather acting U.S. ambassador Jeffrey Payet! He instructs Poroshenko how to continue war in eastern Ukraine and how to go on with the reforms and their tempo. Quite recently Payet slammed the Prosecutor's General Office of Ukraine allegedly full of corrupted through officials. I can't believe that they are all prone to corruption and just of evil nature. I strongly suspect Paet just wants to bring new loyal to the USA people.... who will be supportive of the USA interests in Ukraine, e.g. allow it for Monsanto GM production be produced in Ukraine or sort of it. I guess American ambassador sees no limit in Ukraine at all!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.