Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone else has applied to the University of Hertfordshire to study Adult nursing next year? How long did it take to hear back from them after interview?

ReputationRep:
    how was the interview

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the interview wasn't too bad! Maths test was quite tricky but other than that it was ok!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! i have a place (deferred) for there in september! You should hear back within like two weeks? I think thats how long mine took this time a year ago! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicakath)
    Hey! i have a place (deferred) for there in september! You should hear back within like two weeks? I think thats how long mine took this time a year ago! Good luck
    Hey! Ah thank you☺️ yeah I heard back last week and got an unconditional offer for September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucky! Do you think you'll go Herts?x

ReputationRep:
    Lucky! Do you think you'll go Herts?x
    Yes I've confirmed my place there already as it was the one I wanted☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I'll be seeing you there then! Will you stay in halls?x

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I'll be seeing you there then! Will you stay in halls?x
    woo! Finally someone else that's starting☺️ no I'm going to be commuting , you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how was the interview and test-- i have got it next week soo scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mismash)
    how was the interview and test-- i have got it next week soo scared
    The test and interviews were fine! Don't worry you'll be fine! They are really nice and the tests are not too difficult! Good luck! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jess - halls! I live the other side of London!

Mismash- from what I remember the maths is pretty standard, like conversions and fractions maybe? I know it wasn't too bad for me! The English wasn't that bad either, I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of describe what difficulties you might face and how you'll overcome them on the course? I think! I went to 4 different interviews! Best of luck tho let us know how it's goes! ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Jess - halls! I live the other side of London!

Mismash- from what I remember the maths is pretty standard, like conversions and fractions maybe? I know it wasn't too bad for me! The English wasn't that bad either, I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of describe what difficulties you might face and how you'll overcome them on the course? I think! I went to 4 different interviews! Best of luck tho let us know how it's goes! ☺️☺️
    Ah fair enough - I only live about 30 minutes away! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiii I have a test day at herts and interview if I pass the tests.any tips or advice id appreciate so much x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nhuss102)
    Hiii I have a test day at herts and interview if I pass the tests.any tips or advice id appreciate so much x
    Good luck! You'll be fine ☺️ just revise the basics of maths and use the sample test that they sent you as it will really help! Hope it goes well! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesslouisexo)
    Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone else has applied to the University of Hertfordshire to study Adult nursing next year? How long did it take to hear back from them after interview?
    I have ^^ My UCAS application has been sent off to Herts and my other choices on the 24th November, so I am hoping to hear back from them in the next few weeks been practicing my maths every now and then since I did my maths GCSE in 2013, so a lot has been forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jesslouisexo;60907209]Good luck! You'll be fine ☺️ just revise the basics of maths and use the sample test that they sent you as it will really help! Hope it goes well! X

Aww thankyou x

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guysssss x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nanodae)
    I have ^^ My UCAS application has been sent off to Herts and my other choices on the 24th November, so I am hoping to hear back from them in the next few weeks been practicing my maths every now and then since I did my maths GCSE in 2013, so a lot has been forgotten.
    Good luck! Let us know how you get on!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.