Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim woman in Hijab pushed into a moving train by a man in London watch

ReputationRep:

The woman is ok, has been treated in hospital for minor stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Funny isn't it, muslims complain when the press mention a person faith in certain crimes but lap it up when the same terminology can be used to show us how much a victim someone is

You mention faith and dress yet until we know why she was pushed (he could just hate women for example or be a racist ****) shouldn't you be a little more restrained in your judgement?

(reminds me of the vid that people were using to show muslim women were being constantly attacked in the streets but then we found out the same person just had a problem with women as he attacked a non muslim women in the weeks before)

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting act, I hope she's ok and justice is dealt to him

ReputationRep:
    Also I've reported the video to the Transit police as it looks like one of their security guards is recording security footage with his personal phone

Hopefully someone will lose their job over this

ReputationRep:
    This person should be prosecuted of fails murder attempt and should receive a severe punishment.

ReputationRep:
    I'd venture to say that "women in hijabs" probably experience more violence from their fathers, brothers and husbands than from the evil kaffir.

Of course this is a terrible crime, but the deluded Muslim belief that they are being oppressed in Western countries, that there's some conspiracy against them, is getting tiresome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woIfie)
    I'd venture to say that "women in hijabs" probably experience more violence from their fathers, brothers and husbands than from the evil kaffir.

Of course this is a terrible crime, but the deluded Muslim belief that they are being oppressed in Western countries, that there's some conspiracy against them, is getting tiresome.
    this is the original source

http://www.doamuslims.org/?p=5245

Documenting Oppression against muslims

apparently telling people that stabling Jews is wrong is now considered oppression against muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)

The woman is ok, has been treated in hospital for minor stuff.
    Do you know the name of the attacker?

ReputationRep:
    Skip to 0:20 , the rest is just them standing there #you'rewelcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Also I've reported the video to the Transport police as it looks like one of their security guards is recording security footage with his personal phone

Hopefully someone will lose their job over this
    Just been given a crime number and the number of the Transport Police's Information Security Officer for London.

Someones been a naughty boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Skip to 0:20 , the rest is just them standing there #you'rewelcome
    Daily Mail has the stills

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...derground.html

ReputationRep:
    this is the original source

http://www.doamuslims.org/?p=5245

Documenting Oppression against muslims

apparently telling people that stabling Jews is wrong is now considered oppression against muslims

It ****s me off when people think its against religion, its an issue with people who do not act in a british manner. the oppression against women in islam has put women in danger in britain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NigelSavageFLK82)
    It ****s me off when people think its against religion, its an issue with people who do not act in a british manner. the oppression against women in islam has put women in danger in britain
    To be fair, pushing a woman who's probably being oppressed by her male relatives doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    Daily Mail has the stills

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...derground.html
    Ohh, it also says the old gentleman is of no fixed abode, so he was probably drunk and crazy. No need to harp on about #muslimlivesmatter and all that tosh

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, pushing a woman who's probably being oppressed by her male relatives doesn't help.
    But blindly supporting people who are in an outdated entirely fictional religion is never going to create tolerance...we arent a multi cultural country, we are a singular cultured country and it isnt English

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, it also says the old gentleman is of no fixed abode, so he was probably drunk and crazy. No need to harp on about #muslimlivesmatter and all that tosh
    The attackers name is

Yoshiyuki Shinohara, 81, of no fixed abode

ReputationRep:
    It'd be interesting to know what was said in the moments following, how can he possibly rationalize that?

Jail for a long time I would hope.

Guy that filmed it needs a talking to.

ReputationRep:
    What is a British manner?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's no excuse in the world that makes this acceptable

but why attach women who who as you say are already victims

ReputationRep:
    But blindly supporting people who are in an outdated entirely fictional religion is never going to create tolerance...we arent a multi cultural country, we are a singular cultured country and it isnt English
    That doesn't make sense. Muslims are 6% of the british population. London's culture might be changing, and a few other cities, but the overwhelming culture of England is English, though what exactly that constitutes will no doubt evolve as it always has, with the muslims here being a part of it.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.