Petition for the banning of the racist members... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by samdavyson)
So you think that I should be banned for the creation of my Christians? Annoying? I think so. thread?
No, i dont think you should be. I think the person who started the "do you hate americans" should be, as they were a troll and just trying to make people mad. I didnt say you should be, i was comparing it to the Islam threads.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
I couldnt agree more. There are those do you hate american threads, and christians are annoying, but god forbide you say anything negetive about Muslims/Islam

And responding to the first post, yes ban them.
I think that all topics above are fine and the starters shouldn't be banned it is the recent number of people who are being offensive to individual members who should be banned.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
I think that all topics above are fine and the starters shouldn't be banned it is the recent number of people who are being offensive to individual members who should be banned.
So then its fine to start threads that talk about hating entire countries?
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As long as they are not being personally offensive to other members. It is like the recent members who were very again relationships bettween white girls and black guys and insulted particular members. Or this guy who was insulting a hindu member.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As long as they are not being personally offensive to other members. It is like the recent members who were very again relationships bettween white girls and black guys and insulted particular members. Or this guy who was insulting a hindu member.
Well i am offended when someone starts a thread asking if they hate the country i live in, then there is support and offensive things posted.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well i am offended when someone starts a thread asking if they hate the country i live in, then there is support and offensive things posted.
Lots of people are offended by general statements made by members but it is a different situation to someone who is being personally offensive. If you find something offensive than report it to the mods. I think there is a difference between expressing an oppinion on a country (negative or postive) and being offensive.
WildAmerican
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Typical liberal tactics, ban the people that do not agree with your views. So tell me this, what good does it do to preach to the choir? If you do not like opposing views, dont post in a debate forum. I think whats really being "said" here is that white christians should not have the right to take up for themselves, but everyone has the right to bash and browbeat the white christians. Whats being proposed by the starter of THIS thread is way more offensive than anything i have seen posted so far. This is exactly the way the jewish run media works also....silence the opposition.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by WildAmerican)
Typical liberal tactics, ban the people that do not agree with your views.
This has been addressed we are refering to people who are very offensive to people. For example a couple of days ago there was a guy sending out offensive PM to members that he thought were dating black guys. There were quite a few people who got this PM. This is not banning opposing views it is stopping people from being offensive to individuals.

This is exactly the way the jewish run media works also
I am not even going to start on this coment :mad:
Kish
Report 14 years ago
Yes i will sign. I think these people need to know that racism is just not right. Immature idiots!

Kish

P.S i hope many moderators will be reviewing racists, or better yet banning them.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
there is nothing 'bannable' about it.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lots of people are offended by general statements made by members but it is a different situation to someone who is being personally offensive. If you find something offensive than report it to the mods. I think there is a difference between expressing an oppinion on a country (negative or postive) and being offensive.
i agreE.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
there is nothing 'bannable' about it.
No, but it could quickly turn "bannable"
WildAmerican
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont think we should put up with racial slurs and such, thats just ignorance. But as far as just pointing out the racial/economical/religious truths, if the truth offends, then it sounds like a personal problem to me.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by WildAmerican)
. But as far as just pointing out the racial/economical/religious truths, if the truth offends, then it sounds like a personal problem to me.
Can you give me an example of this sort of comment that is acceptable because I don't quite get what you mean.
ovalorbit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Definately. With racism there should be no tolerance!
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
please ban Vienna and TheMainDon - racism is unacceptable
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
please ban Vienna and TheMainDon - racism is unacceptable
im sorry?
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
im sorry?
That's ok. We usually forgive you.
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The "no tolerance" attitude taken towards racism and the like these days is almost "racist" itself - against anyone, for whatever (and possibly perfectly justifiable) reason, with a "bad" opinion.
Ronnie Raygun
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
protect free speech
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1489)
79.58%
Leave (382)
20.42%

Watched Threads