Petition for the banning of the racist members... Watch

This discussion is closed.
an Siarach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lazarusutopia)
Those IQ TESTS ARE RACISTS! Anything to make excuses for stupid minorities, huh Joolz?

If blacks made their own IQ test it would be written in crayon... and it would most likely be ridiculously biased towards blacks, and written in such a way to help blacks pass it.

The IQ tests were written by whites because whites created civilization, native Africans never came up with their own IQ test in thousands of years.
'Whites' picked up civilisation from the eastern races.

Be sure to close the door behind you as you bugger off down the same road as the rest of the daft pricks we get every couple of days here.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lazarusutopia)
Those IQ TESTS ARE RACISTS! Anything to make excuses for stupid minorities, huh Joolz?

If blacks made their own IQ test it would be written in crayon... and it would most likely be ridiculously biased towards blacks, and written in such a way to help blacks pass it.

The IQ tests were written by whites because whites created civilization, native Africans never came up with their own IQ test in thousands of years.
"Whites created civilisation" no they didn't. In the past there have been great civilisations in Egypt and china just to name a few. The Islamic world was an intellectual power in the world while (White) Europe was still in the Dark ages. Then events such as the crusades and the arrival of the mongols which destroyed much of this progress. I agree that the IQ tests are slightly Biased towards white people because it is a fact that different people are good at different things. I also don't think that IQ is neccissarly the best indicator of intellegence anyway. Haveing seen your crayon coments I feel that you are either very naive or slightly racist.
Yogafan
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
European Convention on Human Rights:

ARTICLE 10
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. this right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

If people arnt allowed to express their views then who is to say what is right.
Many Anti semtics do not get the harsh critics they deserve, may of the users feel this is acceptable.
Some extreme muslims are on this Site are moaned at, so to just pin it on the Pro England members isnt fair
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im Totally With The Idea!!!
lazarusutopia
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
'Whites' picked up civilisation from the eastern races.
So where were their IQ tests? Or did they not care about accurate measurements?
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
thank you lazarusutopia for just justifying this whole thread
kimoni
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
the average IQ among persons of African descent is 15points below the average of Caucausians, would i be racist?
Well, it's like that silly "blacks have bigger willies" argument (!)..
kimoni
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Yogafan)

ARTICLE 10
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. this right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.
Well when the Jehova's witnesses come to your door, it's not immoral to close the door, is it?
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kimoni)
Well when the Jehova's witnesses come to your door, it's not immoral to close the door, is it?
No and they are normally quite nice about it anyway.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Yogafan)

ARTICLE 10

If people arnt allowed to express their views then who is to say what is right.
Many Anti semtics do not get the harsh critics they deserve, may of the users feel this is acceptable.
Some extreme muslims are on this Site are moaned at, so to just pin it on the Pro England members isnt fair

If youd actually read the thread youd realise that the petition is not for the banning for people by their views, but by the fact they attempt only to offend. As for anti-semitics...i can think of one on the entire site. I believe youre confusing anti zionism with anti semitism.
material breach
Rep:
?
Is it just me or at the moment do we have more threads on completely extreme topics than ever before
Mariam Safe
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
Is it just me or at the moment do we have more threads on completely extreme topics than ever before
yeah, questioning political correctness has become "cool". Pathetic state of affairs.
material breach
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mariam Safe)
yeah, questioning political correctness has become "cool". Pathetic state of affairs.
or usefully iritating for some people
Mariam Safe
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or usefully iritating for some people
irritating for people who realise that society is progressive and not stuck in victorian ages.
material breach
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mariam Safe)
irritating for people who realise that society is progressive and not stuck in victorian ages.
or have no lives themselves so think up idotic ideas to try and bring everyone else's lives down to there level
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if people have these views, let them have them. They are entitled to an opinion, if you ban them it will just show how the world has become way too PC
material breach
Rep:
?
(Original post by serious narb)
if people have these views, let them have them. They are entitled to an opinion, if you ban them it will just show how the world has become way too PC
so in your opinion its alright to call blacks thick (people like jools, who had done nothing to offend) and shiks ragaheads?
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so in your opinion its alright to call blacks thick (people like jools, who had done nothing to offend) and shiks ragaheads?
if they really believe that then they are stupid imo, but they are entitled to their opinion and shouldn't be banned for it
material breach
Rep:
?
(Original post by serious narb)
if they really believe that then they are stupid imo, but they are entitled to their opinion and shouldn't be banned for it
but if its deliberatlely offensive and goes against forum rules there is reasons to do it, why do you say they shouldn't be banned, i dont think we should even have to read their rubbish and its wrecking discussions as people leave the main point to show the fact that these idiots are wrong
material breach
Rep:
?
(Original post by piginapoke)
As this forum isn't actually a democracy I'm not really sure what this thread is trying to achieve, but it seems to me that the options are:
agreed but it does present a past in the debate forum where people can discuss what if any action they think should be taken, it also if a large number of people agree on things presents a mandate to the mods
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads