ReputationRep:
    I suppose I could get along with Awesome Genius

Can't think of anyone else, though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i'm so ****ing tired of these threads kmttttt

ReputationRep:
    Ya'll smell

ReputationRep:
    I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: jneill, C0balt , enaayrah, Kadak, Messier31 and Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the ones who are quite decent and understand me: Smilin’ Knight, Manitude, Imperion, drowzee, Queen Cersei and Emily.97, only to name a few.

Guys, you are all amazing people!!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: jneill, Cobalt25, enaayrah, Kadak, Messier31 and Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the one who are quite decent and understand me: Smilin’ Knight, Manitude, Imperion, drowzee, Queen Cersei and Emily.97, only to name a few.

:hat2:

ReputationRep:
    I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: jneill, Cobalt25, enaayrah, Kadak, Messier31 and Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the one who are quite decent and understand me: Smilin’ Knight, Manitude, Imperion, drowzee, Queen Cersei and Emily.97, only to name a few.

There's always one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    :hat2:
    Your help will never be forgotten, my friend.

If I could shake your hand now, I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    There's always one
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    somemightsay888 , pinkteddyx64 , and Aph would all get along famously.

The loveliest people Imperion and Aph william walker

Cold 187um

ReputationRep:
    nucdev, CoolCavy, King Mal, Ahmed766, ivybridge but mostly I think I'd get along with Zacken. This is only because these are the people I speak mostly to on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    nucdev, CoolCavy, King Mal, Ahmed766 but mostly I think I'd get along with Zacken. This is only because these are the people I speak mostly to on TSR!
    Oh yas! :sexface: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: jneill, C0balt , enaayrah, Kadak, Messier31 and Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the ones who are quite decent and understand me: Smilin’ Knight, Manitude, Imperion, drowzee, Queen Cersei and Emily.97, only to name a few.

Aye!

(Original post by aamirac)
    The loveliest people Imperion and Aph
    Mira

So many people lmao
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aamirac RainbowKiwi toonervoustotalk Ser Alex Toyne thelexisquiche liquidconfidence serah.exe CoolCavy tacitae #IBcrew(:cool:), TSR Liberals, MHSS(For all the support! ), Banterlicious members of CA17 :smug: All those in MHoC Can't tag everyone here lol If your name isn't here, bite me :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    RobML just a all round gr8 guy :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Aye!

Mira

So many people lmao
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aamirac RainbowKiwi toonervoustotalk Ser Alex Toyne thelexisquiche liquidconfidence serah.exe CoolCavy tacitae #IBcrew(:cool:), TSR Liberals, MHSS(For all the support! ), Banterlicious members of CA17 :smug: All those in MHoC Can't tag everyone here lol If your name isn't here, bite me :pierre:
    The banter would be off the charts m9 :pierre:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i absolutely love my friends here on TSR but i don't think we would actually get on in rl life. i am very annoying so it would probably grate on them a bit

ReputationRep:
    Probably those guys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.