Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All I can think about every second of every day is my crush watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Shes so perfect. The most amazing girl ever, the first thing I do when I get in is run upstairs to lay in bed and cuddle my pillow inagining its her. I wish so so so so so much I could spend even just 1 day with her, I would trade 10 years of my life for 1 day with her
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    What you are doing is unhealthy, especially when you're creating multiple threads about it on TSR.

It may be worth talking to someone about this.

ReputationRep:
    Please stop making these threads. If your crush could see them, she wouldn't be impressed. If you're not going to do anything about it, stop talking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Weaboo detected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    What you are doing is unhealthy, especially when you're creating multiple threads about it on TSR.

It may be worth talking to someone about this.
    Who can I talk to?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Who can I talk to?
    Perhaps a school counselor or the student welbeing services at your university.

ReputationRep:
    Im year 13

Whoa, I thought I was crazy when it came to crushes

ReputationRep:
    Oh please tell me you are joking. OP is just infatuated, it is normal to think about your cruh 24/7

OP, there is nothing you can do about it tbh, you will jut have to wait for it to pass. Crushes dont last forever, just try to keep busy so that you dont have so much time to think about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Oh please tell me you are joking. OP is just infatuated, it is normal to think about your cruh 24/7

OP, there is nothing you can do about it tbh, you will jut have to wait for it to pass. Crushes dont last forever, just try to keep busy so that you dont have so much time to think about her.
    I pretty much agree, when I have a crush, it feels crazy but it goes within a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy123)
    I pretty much agree, when I have a crush, it feels crazy but it goes within a few weeks.
    weeks!! crushes always last like 1-2 year for me lmao

ReputationRep:
    Really?! The longest one I've had lasted about 10 months :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Shes so perfect. The most amazing girl ever, the first thing I do when I get in is run upstairs to lay in bed and cuddle my pillow inagining its her. I wish so so so so so much I could spend even just 1 day with her, I would trade 10 years of my life for 1 day with her
    How do you know her like through school and stuff and if so it can be a bit hard do you see her everyday is she in your lessons or just someone u see around in school I understand u I have exact same feelings I think about my crush all the time but its pretty normal thats what a crush is bt try not to obsess about her and just distract yourself or go tell her so u can do somet about it
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster

There is such a thing as being too infatuated for your own good.

And to make as many threads as this user has done in such a short space of time...

It reminds me of another user.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if there's a way of not seeing any threads from one user?

No particular reason why....

ReputationRep:
    And I thought a month was long :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Does anybody know if there's a way of not seeing any threads from one user?

No particular reason why....
    http://i.imgur.com/oEaJw25.png
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have no idea

ReputationRep:
    Surely, one second ago you were not thinking about her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    http://i.imgur.com/oEaJw25.png
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have no idea
    ................ :/

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha that's pathetic.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.