Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I had my interview on the 10th November. Just wondering if anyone has heard yet and how decisions are being communicated, i.e. via letter, email or track updates. I know its early days, but im so anxious, it means so much. Worried i didn't do enough on the maths test. (my calculator broke) xx

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Edge Hill for children's nursing but not heard back yet about whether I have an interview (I only got application sent off on Tuesday). Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on the 10th also! Don't panic it's very early days and I haven't heard anything yet either 🙂

ReputationRep:
    Hi what sort of questions were on the paper? Which areas should I revise? Same as the sample questions in interview guidance email? I have mine on Tuesday the 24th

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on the 26th

ReputationRep:
    Hiya the chances are you wont hear for a while! I applied last year received letter saying I'd hear more towards end of UCAS cycle and eventually offered a place but didn't relieve offer until April my interview was in the November!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email telling me I have my interview for Edge Hill on the 8th of December, kind of freaking out lol. This is my second year applying to University for Children's Nursing but have never done any maths or English tests, anybody any tips or interview questions that might come up? Goodluck to all who have their interview soon also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lou.McC)
    I just got an email telling me I have my interview for Edge Hill on the 8th of December, kind of freaking out lol. This is my second year applying to University for Children's Nursing but have never done any maths or English tests, anybody any tips or interview questions that might come up? Goodluck to all who have their interview soon also!
    I just got that email as well, still waiting on the email with the interview guidance. Trying to find hints about what might come up and what he interview process is like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuckleyJ)
    I just got that email as well, still waiting on the email with the interview guidance. Trying to find hints about what might come up and what he interview process is like
    So you are being interviewed on the 8th as well? Im still waiting on the email also, have to book flights so hoping it comes through soon!

ReputationRep:
    So you are being interviewed on the 8th as well? Im still waiting on the email also, have to book flights so hoping it comes through soon!
    Yeah i'm being interviewed on the 8th. Hoping the email comes through soon too as I really don't know what to expect. I hope yours come through soon too if you need to book flights, where will you be flying from?

ReputationRep:
    I'm flying from Belfast and staying with some friends in Liverpool hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm flying from Belfast and staying with some friends in Liverpool hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got my interview guidance but I've had to change my interview date to the 8th January instead! Hope you got your email and have time to book the flight!! Good luck at your interview!x

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.