Turn on thread page Beta

Cheap trains watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I live in Oxford and I've heard of lots of people getting amazing deals on trains eg £6 all the way to Sheffield....and the cheapest fare I can find is £44....I've looked on loads of websites and I can't find any good deals to any location? This includes my student rail discount. Any advice? I just don't get why I'm not finding these deals on the same websites that my friends use?!? It is so frustrating

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Book 3 months before you want to travel. Not 3 months and a few days, nor 3 months minus a few days. You might get one of the two seats they sell dirt cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    Book 3 months before you want to travel. Not 3 months and a few days, nor 3 months minus a few days. You might get one of the two seats they sell dirt cheap.
    Really? Haha that's very specific!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Depends on what time you travel too.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.