European Court of Justice and the protection of EU "autonomy"

Watch
Ketchuplover
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How would i structure a question like this? Also, what kind of content would I add? This seems like a very specific question or maybe because I don't understand it. Would it be good to start with the definition of autonomy?

Is autonomy about the freedom within the eu?

Could you please help me? I have no idea what this question means.

Thank you for every answer.
Simes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Giving a definition of terms at the start is often a good idea. It shows you understand the material you are writing about.

Could the question be getting at this: "If the UK leaves the EU in an attempt to regain autonomy, how will this effect the relationship between the UK and the European Court of Justice?"
Ketchuplover
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Simes)
Giving a definition of terms at the start is often a good idea. It shows you understand the material you are writing about.

Could the question be getting at this: "If the UK leaves the EU in an attempt to regain autonomy, how will this effect the relationship between the UK and the European Court of Justice?"
No, it's for EU law as part of my degree. It is asking about to what extent does the eu law protect the autonomy of eu countries.

Hope this makes more sense!
Thank you for the reply btw.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.17%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.34%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.43%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (40)
25.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise